- First Backup Your All Data
- remove sim Card Remove memory Card
For Hard Reset Make 70% up Charge
1. Turn Off Your Device
2. Hold The Volume Down Button Than Click Power Button. Show a boot recovery menu.
3. Select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
4. when asked if you are sure that you want to remove all files Select 'yes'
5. You can also remove cache by selecting ‘Wipe cache partition’
6. Now Select "reboot system now" and wait Several minutes system will restart.
Go To Home > Than Select Settings > Select > ‘Backup and reset’ and then >‘Factory data reset”
Now Select 'Reset mobile phone' and wait Several Minutes