hard reset/Factory reset After do it all data will be lost. For hard reset backup your all importend data.
Also Recharge Your Device Battery 70% Up
1. Turn Off your Smart Phone. if your phone power button is not working remove battery and insert again after few second.
2. now press and hold volume up + Power Key To Turn On Your Device.
3. when show android logo on screen release all keys
4. use volume down key to move and select wipe data/factory reset Press Power Key To Confirm.
5. Now Select This Yes….clear all user data
6. after finish this all process select Reboot System Now
How to hard Reset symphony w21 Smart Phone